Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Language Profiling

This is fun! I'm a mixture - 30% General, 30% Yankee (must be from my youth in Maryland, as I have never lived in Yankeeland), 25% Dixie and 10% Upper Midwestern (that must mean Western US where I have spent some time). This is from It'sAPundit.com:
I was bored. And I couldn't find my mirror so I could admire myself. So I looked at other blogs instead of reading this blog over and over again. I saw a link on Basil's Blog that led me here. And a post there led me here. And I took the survey. And my language is perfect. Witness this: What Kind of American English Do You Speak?


Neddy's Linguistic Profile:



30% General American English

30% Yankee

25% Dixie

10% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment may be reviewed before it is published.